on orders of $85 or more
An excerpt from www.HouseOfNames.com archives copyright © 2000 - 2016
Origins Available: French, Spanish
Where did the French Oller family come from? What is the French Oller family crest and coat of arms? When did the Oller family first arrive in the United States? Where did the various branches of the family go? What is the Oller family history?
Spelling variations of this family name include: Ollier, Ollié, Olliez, Olliait, Olliaies, Olliais, Ollyer, Ollyé, Ollyez, Ollyait, Ollyaies, Ollyais, Olier, Olié, Oliez, Oliait, Oliaies, Oliais, Olyer, Olyé, Olyez, Olyait, Olyaies and many more.
First found in Languedoc where this noble family held a family seat since ancient times.
This web page shows only a small excerpt of our Oller research. Another 507 words (36 lines of text) covering the years 1431, 1437, 1462, 1513, 1556, 1608, 1627, 1657, 1745, 1800, and 1832 are included under the topic Early Oller History in all our PDF Extended History products.
Another 83 words (6 lines of text) are included under the topic Early Oller Notables in all our PDF Extended History products.
Some of the first settlers of this family name were:
Oller Settlers in United States in the 18th Century
- Wilhm Oller, who arrived in Pennsylvania in 1737
Oller Settlers in United States in the 19th Century
- Ferrer, Francisco Oller, who arrived in Puerto Rico in 1804
- Ferrer Francisco Oller, who arrived in Puerto Rico in 1804
- Aymerich, Francisco Oller, aged 24, landed in Puerto Rico in 1834
- Cayetano Oller, who arrived in Puerto Rico in 1838
- Cayetano Oller, who came to Puerto Rico in 1838
- Narcís Oller (1846-1930), Spanish Catalan author
- Francisco Oller (1833-1917), Puerto Rican Impressionist painter
- Denisse Oller (b. 1955), Puerto Rican-born broadcaster and journalist
- Thomas "Rico" Oller (b. 1958), Republican U.S. politician
- Rupp, Daniel L. A Collection of Upwards of Thirty Thousand Names of German, Swiss, Dutch, French and Other Immigrants to Pennsylvania from 1727 to 1776. Baltimore. Print.
- De Ville, Winston. Gulf Coast Colonials, A Compendium of French Families in Early Eighteenth Century Louisiana. Baltimore, MD: Clearfield, 1999. Print.
- Robb H. Amanda and Andrew Chesler. Encyclopedia of American Family Names. New York: Haper Collins, 1995. Print. (ISBN 0-06-270075-8).
- de la Porte, A. Tresor Heraldique. Paris: F. Casterman, 1864. Print.
- D'Hozier Charles. Armorial Général de France. Paris: Dillon, 1875. Print.
- Matthews, John. Matthews' American Armoury and Blue Book. London: John Matthews, 1911. Print.
- Bentley, Elizabeth P. Passenger Arrivals at the Port of New York 1820-1829. Baltimore, Maryland: Genealogical Publishing Co., 1999. Print.
- Egle, William Henry. Pennsylvania Genealogies Scotch-Irish and German. Harrisburg: L.S. Hart, 1886. Print.
- Zieber, Eugene. Heraldry in America. Philadelphia: Genealogical Publishing Co. Print.
- Guérard, Albert Léon. France: a Modern History. Ann Arbor: University of Michigan Press, 1959. Print.
The Oller Family Crest was acquired from the Houseofnames.com archives. The Oller Family Crest was drawn according to heraldic standards based on published blazons. We generally include the oldest published family crest once associated with each surname.
This page was last modified on 21 February 2015 at 02:25.
on orders of $85 or more