on orders of $85 or more
An excerpt from www.HouseOfNames.com archives copyright © 2000 - 2015
Where did the Norwegian Frederickson family come from? What is the Norwegian Frederickson family crest and coat of arms? When did the Frederickson family first arrive in the United States? Where did the various branches of the family go? What is the Frederickson family history?
Some of the first settlers of this family name were:
Frederickson Settlers in United States in the 17th Century
- Wm Frederickson, who arrived in New York in 1642
Frederickson Settlers in United States in the 19th Century
- Alex. Frederickson, aged 41, who emigrated to the United States, in 1894
Frederickson Settlers in United States in the 20th Century
- Alvan Frederickson, who emigrated to the United States, in 1906
- Anders Frederickson, aged 27, who landed in America from Brunnley, Sweden, in 1909
- Frans Frederickson, aged 22, who emigrated to the United States from Brunnley, Sweden, in 1909
- Hilda Frederickson, aged 30, who landed in America from Stockhold, Sweden, in 1912
- Anna Frederickson, aged 45, who emigrated to America, in 1912
- Ivan Charles "Tucker" Frederickson (b. 1943), American football running back
- Dennis R. Frederickson (b. 1939), American Republican politician from Minnesota
- David J. “Dave” Frederickson (b. 1944), American Minnesota politician
- John Frederickson (b. 1965), American professional baseball player
- Williams, Dr Ann. And G.H. Martin, Eds. Domesday Book A Complete Translation. London: Penguin, 1992. Print. (ISBN 0-141-00523-8).
- Marcharn, Frederick George. A Constitutional History of Modern England 1485 to the Present. London: Harper and Brothers, 1960. Print.
- Bede, The Venerable. Historia Ecclesiatica Gentis Anglorum (The Ecclesiastical History Of the English People). Available through Internet Medieval Sourcebook the Fordham University Centre for Medieval Studies. Print.
- Dunkling, Leslie. Dictionary of Surnames. Toronto: Collins, 1998. Print. (ISBN 0004720598).
- Magnusson, Magnus. Chambers Biographical Dictionary 5th edition. Edinburgh: W & R Chambers, 1990. Print.
- Le Patourel, John. The Norman Empire. New York: Oxford University Press, 1976. Print. (ISBN 0-19-822525-3).
- Lennard, Reginald. Rural England 1086-1135 A Study of Social and Agrarian Conditions. Oxford: Clarendon Press, 1959. Print.
- Crispin, M. Jackson and Leonce Mary. Falaise Roll Recording Prominent Companions of William Duke of Normandy at the Conquest of England. Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing. Print.
- Leeson, Francis L. Dictionary of British Peerages. Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing, 1986. Print. (ISBN 0-8063-1121-5).
- Humble, Richard. The Fall of Saxon England. New York: Barnes and Noble, 1975. Print. (ISBN 0-88029-987-8).
The Frederickson Family Crest was acquired from the Houseofnames.com archives. The Frederickson Family Crest was drawn according to heraldic standards based on published blazons. We generally include the oldest published family crest once associated with each surname.
This page was last modified on 16 December 2014 at 04:00.
on orders of $85 or more