Early Origins of the Romanèlli family
The surname Romanèlli was first found in the Kingdom of the Two Sicilies where Alatrino Romano became Baron
of the city of Naples in 1286. An admiral bearing the name of Romano lived around the year 1316. He was promoted to this rank by King Roberto D'Angi.
Early History of the Romanèlli family
This web page shows only a small excerpt of our Romanèlli research. More information is included under the topic Early Romanèlli History in all our PDF Extended History products
and printed products wherever possible.
Romanèlli Spelling Variations
of this family name include: Romano, Romani, Romàn, Romanèlli, Romanelli, Romanello, Romanèllo, Romaniéllo, Romanéti, Romanetti, Romanini, Romanino, Romanin, Romanucci, Romanazzi, Romanatti, Romanuto and many more.
Early Notables of the Romanèlli family (pre 1700)
Prominent among bearers of this surname in early times was Girolamo Romano, born in Brescia in 1484 whose paintings are on display today all over Europe and the United States; Gian Cristofero Romano, a sculptor, architect and medal engraver who worked for Isabella D'Este, a member of one of the most... Another 73 words (5 lines of text) are included under the topic Early Romanèlli Notables in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
Migration of the Romanèlli family to the New World and Oceana
Some of the first settlers of this family name were:
Romanèlli Settlers in United States in the 20th Century
- Alfonso Romanelli, aged 26, who emigrated to the United States from Gorgenti, in 1904
- Angelo Romanelli, aged 27, who emigrated to the United States from Alberobellol Italy, in 1906
- Angelo Romanelli, aged 30, who settled in America from Pontelandolfo, Italy, in 1910
- Antonio Romanelli, aged 27, who settled in America from Limatola, Italy, in 1910
- Andria Romanelli, aged 7, who settled in America from Montemuzzo, Italy, in 1911
- ... (More are available in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.)
Contemporary Notables of the name Romanèlli (post 1700)
- Andrew Matthew Romanelli (b. 1982), American writer, freelance journalist and poet
- Chris Romanelli, American bassist of the punk rock band Plasmatics
- James A. Romanelli (1929-1988), former Democratic member of the Pennsylvania House of Representatives
- James A. Romanelli, American Democrat politician, Member of Pennsylvania State Senate 43rd District, 1975-88 CITATION[CLOSE]
The Political Graveyard: Alphabetical Name Index. (Retrieved 2015, October 20) . Retrieved from http://politicalgraveyard.com/alpha/index.html
- Urbano Romanelli (1645-1682), Italian Baroque painter
- Carlo Alfred Romanelli (1872-1947), Italian sculptor
- Giovanni Francesco Romanelli (1610-1662), Italian Baroque painter
- Raffaello Romanelli (1856-1928), Italian sculptor
- Helena Romanelli (b. 1987), Brazilian silver medalist judoka