Early Origins of the De loach family
The surname De loach was first found in Burgundy (French: Bourgogne), an administrative and historical region of east-central France where the family has been a prominent family for centuries, and held a family seat
with lands and manor. The family were well established in the region of Dijonnais and several members of the family distinguished themselves through their contributions toward the community in which they lived and were rewarded with lands, titles and letters patent confirming their nobility.
Early History of the De loach family
This web page shows only a small excerpt of our De loach research.Another 249 words (18 lines of text) covering the years 1400, 1483, and 1557 are included under the topic Early De loach History in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
De loach Spelling Variations
of this family name include: de Loach, Deloach, Delouche, Desloges, Delouches, Deloges, Louche, Duloches, Loche, Loget, DeLocke, DeLock, Locke, Lock, Loach, Loke, DeLoke and many more.
Early Notables of the De loach family (pre 1700)
More information is included under the topic Early De loach Notables in all our PDF Extended History products
and printed products wherever possible.
Migration of the De loach family to the New World and Oceana
Some of the first settlers of this family name were:
De loach Settlers in United States in the 20th Century
- Sweet Arelia De Loach, who arrived in America, in 1908
- Edouard M. De Loach, aged 35, who arrived in Memphis, Tennesee, in 1914
Contemporary Notables of the name De loach (post 1700)
- Aaron DeLoach (b. 1983), American soccer player
- Rear Admiral Jay A. DeLoach (b. 1955), American Director of Naval History and Director of the Naval History and Heritage Command and the Curator of the Navy
- Jerry A. DeLoach (b. 1977), former American football defensive end
- Cynithia "Janay" DeLoach, United States track and field athlete
- Cartha "Deke" Deloach (b. 1920), American Deputy Director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) of the United States
- Gary DeLoach (b. 1954), American football coach
- Ashlee Nicole DeLoach (b. 1979), American actress
- Darryl James DeLoach (1947-2002), American founding member, lyricist and original lead vocalist of the rock group Iron Butterfly
- Joseph Nathaniel DeLoach (b. 1967), American sprinter, 1988 Olympic champion in the 200 meters
- Heather Deloach (b. 1983), American actress
- ... (Another 3 notables are available in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.)