on orders of $85 or more
An excerpt from www.HouseOfNames.com archives copyright © 2000 - 2015
Where did the Swedish Bjorklund family come from? What is the Swedish Bjorklund family crest and coat of arms? When did the Bjorklund family first arrive in the United States? Where did the various branches of the family go? What is the Bjorklund family history?
Some of the first settlers of this family name were:
Bjorklund Settlers in United States in the 20th Century
- Alex Bjorklund, aged 30, who settled in America from Finland, in 1900
- Allein Bjorklund, aged 16, who landed in America from Olofstram, Sweden, in 1907
- Anders Bjorklund, aged 47, who landed in America from Caldemedshyth Sweden, in 1908
- Alrils Bjorklund, aged 24, who emigrated to America from Stockholm, Sweden, in 1912
- Anders Alfred Bjorklund, aged 19, who emigrated to the United States from Jeppo, Finland, in 1913
- Blake Bjorklund (b. 1985), born on September 8, 1985 is an American stock car racer
- Garry Brian Bjorklund (1951-1976), American middle and long-distance runner at the 1976 Summer Olympics
- Mr. Ernst Herbert Björklund (d. 1912), aged 18, Swedish Third Class passenger from Stockholm who sailed aboard the RMS Titanic and died in the sinking
- Henrik Björklund (b. 1990), Swedish ice hockey forward
- Leni Christina Elisabeth Björklund (b. 1944), Swedish Social Democratic politician
- Jan Arne Björklund (b. 1962), Swedish politician
- Karl-Gunnar "Kalle" Björklund (b. 1953), Swedish former football player
- Joachim Björklund (b. 1971), former Swedish professional footballer
- Rolf Björklund (1937-1960), Finnish sprint canoer at the 1960 Summer Olympics
- First Lieutenant Arnold L Bjorklund, American soldier awarded the Congressional Medal of Honor in 1943
- Burke, Sir Bernard. Burke's Genealogical and Heraldic History of the Landed Gentry: Including American Families with British Ancestry. (2 Volumes). London: Burke Publishing, 1939. Print.
- Marcharn, Frederick George. A Constitutional History of Modern England 1485 to the Present. London: Harper and Brothers, 1960. Print.
- Fairbairn. Fairbain's book of Crests of the Families of Great Britain and Ireland, 4th Edition 2 volumes in one. Baltimore: Heraldic Book Company, 1968. Print.
- Lennard, Reginald. Rural England 1086-1135 A Study of Social and Agrarian Conditions. Oxford: Clarendon Press, 1959. Print.
- Bede, The Venerable. Historia Ecclesiatica Gentis Anglorum (The Ecclesiastical History Of the English People). Available through Internet Medieval Sourcebook the Fordham University Centre for Medieval Studies. Print.
- Shirley, Evelyn Philip. Noble and Gentle Men of England Or Notes Touching The Arms and Descendants of the Ancient Knightley and Gentle Houses of England Arranged in their Respective Counties 3rd Edition. Westminster: John Bowyer Nichols and Sons, 1866. Print.
- Shaw, William A. Knights of England A Complete Record from the Earliest Time to the Present Day of the Knights of all the Orders of Chivalry in England, Scotland, Ireland and Knights Bachelors 2 Volumes. Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing. Print. (ISBN 080630443X).
- Innes, Thomas and Learney. The Tartans of the Clans and Families of Scotland 1st Edition. Edinburgh: W & A. K. Johnston Limited, 1938. Print.
- Hanks, Patricia and Flavia Hodges. A Dictionary of Surnames. Oxford: Oxford University Press, 1988. Print. (ISBN 0-19-211592-8).
- Hanks, Hodges, Mills and Room. The Oxford Names Companion. Oxford: Oxford University Press, 2002. Print. (ISBN 0-19-860561-7).
The Bjorklund Family Crest was acquired from the Houseofnames.com archives. The Bjorklund Family Crest was drawn according to heraldic standards based on published blazons. We generally include the oldest published family crest once associated with each surname.
This page was last modified on 30 March 2015 at 16:54.
on orders of $85 or more