on orders of $85 or more
An excerpt from www.HouseOfNames.com archives copyright © 2000 - 2015
Where did the Swedish Bjorklund family come from? What is the Swedish Bjorklund family crest and coat of arms? When did the Bjorklund family first arrive in the United States? Where did the various branches of the family go? What is the Bjorklund family history?
Some of the first settlers of this family name were:
Bjorklund Settlers in United States in the 20th Century
- Alex Bjorklund, aged 30, who settled in America from Finland, in 1900
- Allein Bjorklund, aged 16, who landed in America from Olofstram, Sweden, in 1907
- Anders Bjorklund, aged 47, who landed in America from Caldemedshyth Sweden, in 1908
- Alrils Bjorklund, aged 24, who emigrated to America from Stockholm, Sweden, in 1912
- Anders Alfred Bjorklund, aged 19, who emigrated to the United States from Jeppo, Finland, in 1913
- Garry Brian Bjorklund (1951-1976), American middle and long-distance runner at the 1976 Summer Olympics
- Blake Bjorklund (b. 1985), born on September 8, 1985 is an American stock car racer
- Joachim Björklund (b. 1971), former Swedish professional footballer
- Karl-Gunnar "Kalle" Björklund (b. 1953), Swedish former football player
- Jan Arne Björklund (b. 1962), Swedish politician
- Leni Christina Elisabeth Björklund (b. 1944), Swedish Social Democratic politician
- Henrik Björklund (b. 1990), Swedish ice hockey forward
- Mr. Ernst Herbert Björklund (d. 1912), aged 18, Swedish Third Class passenger from Stockholm who sailed aboard the RMS Titanic and died in the sinking
- First Lieutenant Arnold L Bjorklund, American soldier awarded the Congressional Medal of Honor in 1943
- Rolf Björklund (1937-1960), Finnish sprint canoer at the 1960 Summer Olympics
- Williams, Dr Ann. And G.H. Martin, Eds. Domesday Book A Complete Translation. London: Penguin, 1992. Print. (ISBN 0-141-00523-8).
- Hanks, Hodges, Mills and Room. The Oxford Names Companion. Oxford: Oxford University Press, 2002. Print. (ISBN 0-19-860561-7).
- MacAulay, Thomas Babington. History of England from the Accession of James the Second 4 volumes. New York: Harper and Brothers, 1879. Print.
- Hitching, F.K and S. Hitching. References to English Surnames in 1601-1602. Walton On Thames: 1910. Print. (ISBN 0-8063-0181-3).
- Marcharn, Frederick George. A Constitutional History of Modern England 1485 to the Present. London: Harper and Brothers, 1960. Print.
- Chadwick, Nora Kershaw and J.X.W.P Corcoran. The Celts. London: Penguin, 1790. Print. (ISBN 0140212116).
- Bede, The Venerable. Historia Ecclesiatica Gentis Anglorum (The Ecclesiastical History Of the English People). Available through Internet Medieval Sourcebook the Fordham University Centre for Medieval Studies. Print.
- Elster, Robert J. International Who's Who. London: Europa/Routledge. Print.
- Bullock, L.G. Historical Map of England and Wales. Edinburgh: Bartholomew and Son, 1971. Print.
- Mills, A.D. Dictionary of English Place-Names. Oxford: Oxford University Press, 1991. Print. (ISBN 0-19-869156-4).
The Bjorklund Family Crest was acquired from the Houseofnames.com archives. The Bjorklund Family Crest was drawn according to heraldic standards based on published blazons. We generally include the oldest published family crest once associated with each surname.
This page was last modified on 21 February 2014 at 10:51.
houseofnames.com is an internet property owned by Swyrich Corporation.
on orders of $85 or more