on orders of $85 or more
An excerpt from www.HouseOfNames.com archives copyright © 2000 - 2016
Origins Available: French
Some of the first settlers of this family name were:
Baum Settlers in United States in the 18th Century
- Sarah Baum, age 70, settled in America in 1709
- Abram Baum, who landed in New York in 1709
- Johan Baum, who landed in New York in 1709
- Magdalina Baum, age 29, came to New York City in 1710
- Mathias Baum, who landed in New York, NY in 1710
Baum Settlers in United States in the 19th Century
- Sebastian Baum, who arrived in Puerto Rico in 1839
- George Baum, aged 21, arrived in Missouri in 1840
- Frederick Baum, who landed in Mississippi in 1842
- John Baum, who landed in Washington County, Pennsylvania in 1844
- Rudolph Baum, aged 9, landed in New York, NY in 1847
Baum Settlers in United States in the 20th Century
- Abraham Baum, who arrived in North America in 1901
- Frank Charles Baum, who landed in Wisconsin in 1920
- Walter Emerson Baum (1884-1956), American artist and educator
- Roger Stanton Baum (b. 1938), American children's author
- Frank Joslyn Baum (1883-1958), American lawyer, soldier, writer, and film producer
- Edgar Schofield Baum (1916-2006), American artist
- Bernie Baum (1929-1993), American songwriter who worked extensively with Elvis Presley
- Lyman Frank Baum (1856-1919), American writer and director, best known for penning the Wizard of Oz
- Hedwig "Vicki" Baum (1888-1960), Austrian writer considered one of the first modern best-selling authors
- Oskar Baum (1883-1941), Czech music educator and writer
- Frank Baum (b. 1956), retired German footballer
- Kurt Baum (1900-1989), Czech tenor opera singer
- Le Patourel, John. The Norman Empire. New York: Oxford University Press, 1976. Print. (ISBN 0-19-822525-3).
- Cook, Chris. English Historical Facts 1603-1688. London: MacMillan, 1980. Print.
- MacAulay, Thomas Babington. History of England from the Accession of James the Second 4 volumes. New York: Harper and Brothers, 1879. Print.
- Marcharn, Frederick George. A Constitutional History of Modern England 1485 to the Present. London: Harper and Brothers, 1960. Print.
- Leeson, Francis L. Dictionary of British Peerages. Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing, 1986. Print. (ISBN 0-8063-1121-5).
- Burke, Sir Bernard. General Armory Of England, Scotland, Ireland and Wales. Ramsbury: Heraldry Today. Print.
- Fairbairn. Fairbain's book of Crests of the Families of Great Britain and Ireland, 4th Edition 2 volumes in one. Baltimore: Heraldic Book Company, 1968. Print.
- Crispin, M. Jackson and Leonce Mary. Falaise Roll Recording Prominent Companions of William Duke of Normandy at the Conquest of England. Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing. Print.
- Sanders, Joanne McRee Edition. English Settlers in Barbados 1637-1800. Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing. Print.
- Humble, Richard. The Fall of Saxon England. New York: Barnes and Noble, 1975. Print. (ISBN 0-88029-987-8).
The Baum Family Crest was acquired from the Houseofnames.com archives. The Baum Family Crest was drawn according to heraldic standards based on published blazons. We generally include the oldest published family crest once associated with each surname.
This page was last modified on 30 January 2013 at 13:33.
on orders of $85 or more