on orders of $85 or more
An excerpt from www.HouseOfNames.com archives copyright © 2000 - 2016
Origins Available: Italian, Portuguese
Where did the Portuguese Agostino family come from? What is the Portuguese Agostino family crest and coat of arms? When did the Agostino family first arrive in the United States? Where did the various branches of the family go? What is the Agostino family history?
Some of the first settlers of this family name were:
Agostino Settlers in United States in the 19th Century
- Alfonso Agostino, aged 31, who landed in America, in 1896
- Agostino Agostino, aged 27, who settled in America from Serpino, in 1899
Agostino Settlers in United States in the 20th Century
- Angelo Agostino, aged 22, who emigrated to America from Palombara, in 1903
- Angela Agostino, aged 19, who landed in America from Supino Roma, in 1905
- Andrea Agostino, aged 24, who settled in America from Acuto, Italy, in 1905
- Amuniziato Agostino, aged 24, who emigrated to the United States from S. Gorgio M., Italy, in 1911
- Adamo Agostino, aged 39, who landed in America from Cantiano, Italy, in 1913
- Paul Agostino (b. 1975), retired Australian footballer
- Luigino Celestino Di Agostino (b. 1967), Italian DJ, remixer and record producer
- Matthews, John. Matthews' American Armoury and Blue Book. London: John Matthews, 1911. Print.
- Filby, P. William and Mary K Meyer. Passenger and Immigration Lists Index in Four Volumes. Detroit: Gale Research, 1985. Print. (ISBN 0-8103-1795-8).
- Domínguez, C. Diccionario Hispano de Apellidos y Blasones 4 Volumes. 2001. Print.
- Marques A. H. De Oliveira. History of Portugal. New York: Columbia University Press, 1972. Print.
- Robb H. Amanda and Andrew Chesler. Encyclopedia of American Family Names. New York: Haper Collins, 1995. Print. (ISBN 0-06-270075-8).
- Best, Hugh. Debrett's Texas Peerage. New York: Coward-McCann, 1983. Print. (ISBN 069811244X).
- Zieber, Eugene. Heraldry in America. Philadelphia: Genealogical Publishing Co. Print.
- Rasmussen, Louis J. . San Francisco Ship Passenger Lists 4 Volumes Colma, California 1965 Reprint. Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Co., 1978. Print.
- Egle, William Henry. Pennsylvania Genealogies Scotch-Irish and German. Harrisburg: L.S. Hart, 1886. Print.
- Guiseppi, Montague Spencer, edition. Naturalizations of Foreign Protestants in the American and West Indian Colonies. Mancester, England: The Huguenot Soceity of London, 1921. Print.
The Agostino Family Crest was acquired from the Houseofnames.com archives. The Agostino Family Crest was drawn according to heraldic standards based on published blazons. We generally include the oldest published family crest once associated with each surname.
This page was last modified on 23 January 2014 at 10:02.
on orders of $85 or more