on orders of $85 or more
An excerpt from www.HouseOfNames.com archives copyright © 2000 - 2015
Origins Available: Italian, Portuguese
Where did the Portuguese Agostino family come from? What is the Portuguese Agostino family crest and coat of arms? When did the Agostino family first arrive in the United States? Where did the various branches of the family go? What is the Agostino family history?
Some of the first settlers of this family name were:
Agostino Settlers in United States in the 19th Century
- Alfonso Agostino, aged 31, who landed in America, in 1896
- Agostino Agostino, aged 27, who settled in America from Serpino, in 1899
Agostino Settlers in United States in the 20th Century
- Angelo Agostino, aged 22, who emigrated to America from Palombara, in 1903
- Angela Agostino, aged 19, who landed in America from Supino Roma, in 1905
- Andrea Agostino, aged 24, who settled in America from Acuto, Italy, in 1905
- Amuniziato Agostino, aged 24, who emigrated to the United States from S. Gorgio M., Italy, in 1911
- Adamo Agostino, aged 39, who landed in America from Cantiano, Italy, in 1913
- Luigino Celestino Di Agostino (b. 1967), Italian DJ, remixer and record producer
- Paul Agostino (b. 1975), retired Australian footballer
- Egle, William Henry. Pennsylvania Genealogies Scotch-Irish and German. Harrisburg: L.S. Hart, 1886. Print.
- Colletta, John P. They Came In Ships. Salt Lake City: Ancestry, 1993. Print.
- Bentley, Elizabeth P. Passenger Arrivals at the Port of New York 1820-1829. Baltimore, Maryland: Genealogical Publishing Co., 1999. Print.
- Crozier, William Armstrong Edition. Crozier's General Armory A Registry of American Families Entitled to Coat Armor. New York: Fox, Duffield, 1904. Print.
- de Cadenas, Vicente Y Viicent. Caballeros de La Orden de Santiago Siglo XVIII. Madrid: Hidalguía, 1996. Print.
- Matthews, John. Matthews' American Armoury and Blue Book. London: John Matthews, 1911. Print.
- de Cadenas, Vicente Y Viicent. Patronimica Española Y Sus Patronimicos Compuestos. Madrid: Hidalguía, 19676. Print.
- Chronological list of passengers to Spanish America (including Florida and Louisiana, 1538-1559). From documents in the "Indian Archives". Sevilla, Spain. Print.
- Domínguez, C. Diccionario Hispano de Apellidos y Blasones 4 Volumes. 2001. Print.
- Zieber, Eugene. Heraldry in America. Philadelphia: Genealogical Publishing Co. Print.
The Agostino Family Crest was acquired from the Houseofnames.com archives. The Agostino Family Crest was drawn according to heraldic standards based on published blazons. We generally include the oldest published family crest once associated with each surname.
This page was last modified on 23 January 2014 at 10:02.
on orders of $85 or more