- Solid 1" pine frame that depicts two Armorials
- 25" x 28" (64 cm x 71 cm)
- A perfect gift to celebrate the union of two families
Pine wood frame is 1" of solid wood. This frame has two Armorials to celebrate a union of families. It makes a wonderful and thoughtful gift to give newlyweds, or as an anniversary gift.
The minimalistic pine frame contrasts perfectly with the black mat and two Armorials. We don't like to pick favourites, but trust us when we say the contrasts between colours are stunning. This product is protected by an acrylic sheet eliminating the risk of shattered glass in shipment. Hooks are already installed on the back of the frame for easy hanging. The two documents are mounted in a custom cut black mat.
When displayed proudly on your entranceway, family room or den, this frame will be the center of attention.
What's included in an Armorial?
- Family Crest / Coat of Arms
- Seal of Authenticity
- Our bibliography printed on the back of the page
- Ancient origin of the name
- Spelling variations
- Early movement of the surname during the Middle Ages
- Noteworthy bearers from the 1500-1600s
- First Settlers to North America
- Contemporary notable bearers of the name or variants
- Color watermark of the country of origin
- A history that could be up to 1,800 words long