- A family heirloom for generations
- 25" x 28" (64 cm x 71 cm)
- Displays Coat of Arms, Surname History, & Certificate of Authenticity
This pine frame is 1" of solid wood and depicts our popular product of your Coat of Arms, Surname History, and a Certificate of Authenticity. The three documents are divided by a custom black mat which contrasts beautifully against the pine frame. We don't like to pick favourites, but trust us, the contrast is stunning.
The soft tones on this wood frame highlight the coat of arms which is protected by acrylic eliminating the risk of shattered glass in shipment and a lighter-weight frame essential for hanging this piece in your home. Hooks are already installed on the back of the frame for easy hanging.
This package also includes a bound history for the surname. The complete surname history includes a full history, symbolism of the Coat of arms, detailed bibliography unique to each country, a comprehensive list of current notables, and up to 10 pages of settlers covering a time period of 400 years. This history ranges up to 32 pages in length.
- Family Crest / Coat of Arms
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Matting to highlight the history and coat of arms
- Our bibliography printed on the back of the page
- Ancient origin of the name
- Spelling variations
- Early movement of the surname during the Middle Ages
- Noteworthy bearers from the 1500-1600s
- First settlers to North America
- Contemporary notable bearers of the name or variants
- Unique Certificate number
- Gold seal guaranteeing the authenticity
- Full Color Watermark of the country of origin
- Bound Complete History