- Depicts two of the earliest renditions of Coat of Arms, Family Crest, and Surname Histories
- 25" x 28" (64 cm x 71 cm)
- Histories are protected by an acrylic sheet
- Seal of Authenticity
- Unique Certificate Number
This beautiful custom solid wood brown frame depicts the two Armorials. Our Armorial Histories our time tested Surname history with a full color rendition of the earliest coat of arms once associated with a bearer of the surname, and our seal of Authenticity.
The classic brown frame compliments the two Armorials amazingly. This product is protected by an acrylic sheet eliminating the risk of shattered glass in shipment. Hooks are already installed on the back of the frame for easy hanging. The two documents are mounted in a custom cut black mat.
When displayed proudly on your entrance way, family room or den, this frame will be the center of attention.
- Two Full color Family Coat of Arms
- Two Authenticity Seals
- Matting to separate the two documents
- Our bibliography printed on the back of the page
- Ancient origin of the name
- Spelling variations
- Early movement of the surname during the Middle Ages
- Noteworthy bearers from the 1500-1600's
- First settlers to North America
- Contemporary notable bearers of the name or variants
- Unique Certificate number
- Gold seal guaranteeing the authenticity
- Full Color Watermark of the country of origin
Every history is over 1,800 words long and is printed on an 11"x17" parchment scroll.