- Solid wood frame with gold detailing
- A family heirloom for generations
- 22.75" x 28" (57.8 x 71cm)
- Frame displays Coat of Arms, Surname History, and Certificate of Authenticity
This stunning brass ornate 1 3/4" wood frame depicts the earliest rendition of the Coat of Arms as well as the Surname History and Certificate of Authenticity.
The golden tones of the frame highlight the Coat of Arms which is protected by acrylic eliminating the risk of shattered glass in shipment. The lighter-weight frame makes hanging this gorgeous piece easy in your home - Hooks are already installed too!
The three documents are divided by a custom-cut black mat, arriving ready to display proudly in your entranceway, family room, or den. This frame will be the center of attention for all of your guests. A family heirloom for generations!
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Matting to highlight the history and coat of arms
- Our bibliography printed on the back of the page
- The ancient origin of the name
- Spelling variations
- Early movement of the surname during the Middle Ages
- Noteworthy bearers from the 1500-1600's
- First settlers to North America
- Contemporary notable bearers of the name or variants
- Unique Certificate number
- Gold seal guaranteeing the authenticity
- Watermark of the country of origin
Every surname history can be up to 1,800 words long and is printed on an 11" x 17" parchment scroll.