- Solid 1" custom cut pine frame
- 25" x 28" (64 cm x 71 cm)
- Frame displays Coat of Arms, Surname History, and Certificate of Authenticity
This frame is 1" of solid wood and depicts our popular product of your Coat of Arms, Surname History, and a Certificate of Authenticity. The three documents are divided by a custom black mat which contrasts beautifully against the pine frame. We don't like to pick favourites, but trust us, the contrast is stunning.
The product is protected by acrylic, eliminating the risk of shattered glass in shipment and a creating lighter-weight frame, essential for hanging this piece in your home. Hooks are already installed on the back of the frame for easy hanging.
This frame will be the center of attention of relatives and friends alike. A family heirloom for generations!
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Matting to highlight the history and coat of arms
- Our bibliography printed on the back of the page
- Ancient origin of the name
- Spelling variations
- Early movement of the surname during the Middle Ages
- Noteworthy bearers from the 1500-1600's
- First settlers to North America
- Contemporary notable bearers of the name or variants
- Unique Certificate number
- Gold seal guaranteeing the authenticity
- Full Color Watermark of the country of origin
Every surname history can be up to 1,800 words long and is printed on an 11"x17" parchment scroll.