- Our popular framed Armorial with a matching mouse pad
- The perfect all-in-one product to display in your home
- History of the surname, Coat of Arms, & Seal of Authenticity
This product is perfect for displaying your Coat of Arms and Surname History in your home. And with our new frame, it'll surely amaze you every time you pass by it.
The solid wood frame is our most luxurious frame yet. With shades of rich brown and gold, this frame is breathtaking encompassing your Armorial.
The frame is 2" thick featuring an ornate golden design with brown hues around it. Despite the embellishment of this frame it's still fairly lightweight and includes hooks on the back for hanging. The Armorial is protected by acrylic to eliminate the risk of shattering during shipment.
Also included in this package is our round mouse pad. The pad is 8" and the perfect addition to your home office. Buy this pair and you'll save almost $5.00.
What's included in an Armorial?
- Mouse pad with the Coat of Arms
- Family Crest / Coat of Arms
- Seal of Authenticity
- Our bibliography printed on the back of the page
- Ancient origin of the name
- Spelling variations
- Early movement of the surname during the Middle Ages
- Noteworthy bearers from the 1500-1600s
- First Settlers to North America
- Contemporary notable bearers of the name or variants
- Color watermark of the country of origin
- A history that could be up to 1,800 words long