- Popular Surname History in a Pine Frame
- 12.5" x 18.5" (31.75 cm x 46.99 cm)
- Print Coat of Arms, ready for your custom frame
This beautiful, custom cut solid 1" wood black frame depicts the Surname History and Seal of Authenticity. The minimalistic appearance of the pine frame draws all the attention to your Surname History.
The Surname History is protected by acrylic, eliminating the risk of shattered glass in shipment and makes for a lighter-weight frame, essential for hanging this piece in your home. Hooks are already installed on the back of the frame for easy hanging.
The 8.5" x 11" Coat of Arms is printed in full color. This family crest is most commonly associated with your family's surname. It's perfect for framing. Includes motto where available!
Features of Surname History:
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Our bibliography printed on the back of the page
- Ancient origin of the name
- Spelling variations
- Early movement of the surname during the Middle Ages
- Noteworthy bearers from the 1500-1600's
- First settlers to North America
- Contemporary notable bearers of the name or variants
- Unique Certificate number
- Gold seal guaranteeing the authenticity
- Full Color Watermark of the country of origin
- Every surname history can be up to 1,800 words long and is printed on an 11" x 17" parchment scroll.