- Solid 1" custom cut wood black frame
- 25" x 28" (56 cm x 66 cm)
- A family heirloom for generations
- Matting separates Surname History, Coat of Arms, and Certificate of Authenticity
This classic brown frame is a 1" custom solid wood frame which depicts the full color rendition of the earliest Coat of Arms, Family Crest as well as the Surname History and Certificate of Authenticity.
The brown wood frame adds a soft and warm addition that encompasses the Coat of Arms. It's protected by acrylic, eliminating the risk of shattered glass in shipment and a creating lighter-weight frame, essential for hanging this piece in your home. Hooks are already installed on the back of the frame for easy hanging.
The three documents are divided by a custom cut black mat arriving ready to display proudly in your entrance way, family room or den. This frame will be the center of attention of relatives and friends alike. A family heirloom for generations!
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Matting to highlight the history and coat of arms
- Our bibliography printed on the back of the page
- Ancient origin of the name
- Spelling variations
- Early movement of the surname during the Middle Ages
- Noteworthy bearers from the 1500-1600's
- First settlers to North America
- Contemporary notable bearers of the name or variants
- Unique Certificate number
- Gold seal guaranteeing the authenticity
- Full Color Watermark of the country of origin
Every surname history can be up to 1,800 words long and is printed on an 11"x17" parchment scroll.
We also offer this in an Embroidered Coat of Arms