Early Origins of the Dinatale family
The surname Dinatale was first found in Venice
(Italian: Venezia), and seaport occupying one of the most remarkable sites of the world. Centralizing on the Grand Canal the history of the city can be traced through the different styles of architecture Byzantine, Gothic, early Renaissance
and late Renaissance
. It is rich in ancient palaces, churches, libraries, galleries, monuments, statues, treasures and artifacts. Its history is abundant in politics, art, religion, scholarship and conflict. The ducal palace was commenced in 1309. In those ancient times only persons of rank, the podesta, clergy, city officials, army officers, artists, landowners were entered into the records. To be recorded at this time, at the beginning of recorded history, was of itself a great distinction and indicative of noble ancestry.
Early History of the Dinatale family
This web page shows only a small excerpt of our Dinatale research.Another 125 words (9 lines of text) covering the years 1575 and 1657 are included under the topic Early Dinatale History in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
Dinatale Spelling Variations
of this family name include: Natali, Dinatali, Di Natile, Natale, Nadali, Nataletti, Nadalet, Natalini, Nadalini, Nadalin, Natalucci, Nataloni, Natalizi, Natalizio, Natalut, Nadalutti, Nadini, Nadin, Naletto, Di Nadin, Di Naletto, Dianatale and many more.
Early Notables of the Dinatale family (pre 1700)
Another 34 words (2 lines of text) are included under the topic Early Dinatale Notables in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
Migration of the Dinatale family to the New World and Oceana
Some of the first settlers of this family name were:
Dinatale Settlers in United States in the 19th Century
- Sam DiNatale, who arrived in New York sometime between 1884 and 1925
Dinatale Settlers in United States in the 20th Century
- Antanino Dinatale, aged 42, who landed in America from Furnari, Sicily, in 1911
- Antonio DiNatale, aged 16, who settled in America from Mazzarra, Italy, in 1911
- Angelo Dinatale, aged 17, who settled in America from Giovinazzo, Italy, in 1912
- Agata DiNatale, aged 3, who landed in America from Capizzi, Sicily, in 1913
- Antonino Dinatale, aged 28, who immigrated to the United States from Furnari, Sicily, in 1921
- ... (More are available in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.)
Contemporary Notables of the name Dinatale (post 1700)
- Antonio "Toto" Di Natale (b. 1977), Italian footballer
- Richard Di Natale (b. 1970), Australian politician
Dinatale Family Crest Products