- Our Surname History product in a wood brown frame
- History of the Last name and Coat of Arms
- 13" x 19" (33 cm x 49 cm)
This beautiful, custom cut 1" solid wood brown frame depicts the Surname History and Seal of Authenticity. The Surname History is protected by acrylic, eliminating the risk of shattered glass in shipment and a lighter-weight frame essential for hanging this piece in your home. Hooks are already installed on the back of the frame for easy hanging. The classic appearance of the brown frame compliments the decorative border of the Surname History.
The Coat of Arms Print is 8.5" x 11" so it's conveniently ready to be framed. This product will show the Coat of Arms that is most commonly associated with your family's surname.
Surname History Features:
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Our bibliography printed on the back of the page
- Ancient origin of the name
- Spelling variations
- Early movement of the surname during the Middle Ages
- Noteworthy bearers from the 1500-1600's
- First settlers to North America
- Contemporary notable bearers of the name or variants
- Unique Certificate number
- Gold seal guaranteeing the authenticity
- Full Color Watermark of the country of origin
Every surname history can be up to 1,800 words long and is printed on an 11"x17" parchment scroll.