- Solid 1 3/4" wooden frame - a family heirloom for generations
- Measures 22.75" x 28" (57.8 x 71cm)
- Frame displays an Embroidered Coat of Arms including gold (bullion) and silver thread
- Matting separates the history, Coat of Arms and Certificate of Authenticity
This stunning, antique looking 1 3/4" wood frame depicts an Embroidered rendition of the earliest Coat of Arms, Family Crest. As well as the Surname History and Certificate of Authenticity. The handmade Embroidered Coat of Arms includes gold and silver thread. The detail of the Coat of Arms is astonishing, you won't be disappointed.
The golden tones on this wood frame highlight the coat of arms which is protected by acrylic eliminating the risk of shattered glass in shipment and a lighter-weight frame essential for hanging this piece in your home. Hooks are already installed on the back of the frame for easy hanging. The three documents are divided by a Custom Cut Mat in Black arriving ready to display proudly on your entrance way, family room or den, this frame will be the center of attention of relatives and friends alike. A family heirloom for generations!
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Matting to highlight the history and coat of arms
- Our bibliography printed on the back of the page
- Ancient origin of the name
- Spelling variations
- Early movement of the surname during the Middle Ages
- Noteworthy bearers from the 1500-1600s
- First settlers to North America
- Contemporary notable bearers of the name or variants
- Unique Certificate number
- Gold seal guaranteeing the authenticity
- Full Color Watermark of the country of origin
Every surname history can be up to 1,800 words long and is printed on an 11"x17" parchment scroll.
We also have this product available with a Printed Coat of Arms format that you might want to check out.