100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
- no headaches!
An excerpt from www.HouseOfNames.com archives copyright © 2000 - 2013
Where did the Italian Randazzo family come from? What is the Italian Randazzo family crest and coat of arms? When did the Randazzo family first arrive in the United States? Where did the various branches of the family go? What is the Randazzo family history?
Spelling variations of this family name include: Randazzo, di Randazzo, de Randazzo, Randazzi and many more.
First found in Sicily, and places near the city of Randazzo in particular, since this name is taken from the name of that city. The name is actually rather infrequently seen in the city itself however, since the name was given to people who originated from Randazzo then moved elsewhere. Names like this one, taken from the original home town or city of the family were fairly common in most countries, though rarer in Italy.
This web page shows only a small excerpt of our Randazzo research. Another 127 words(9 lines of text) covering the years 134 and 1345 are included under the topic Early Randazzo History in all our PDF Extended History products.
Another 33 words(2 lines of text) are included under the topic Early Randazzo Notables in all our PDF Extended History products.
Some of the first settlers of this family name were:
Randazzo Settlers in the United States in the 19th Century
- Antonio Randazzo, 21, who came to New York in 1888
Randazzo Settlers in the United States in the 20th Century
- Andrea Randazzo, aged 42, who emigrated to the United States from Terrasini, in 1902
- Angela Randazzo, aged 22, who settled in America from Borgetto, in 1905
- Aeciglerita Randazzo, aged 8, who landed in America from Caccamo, Sicily, in 1906
- Alfio Randazzo, aged 42, who emigrated to the United States from Carlentini, Italy, in 1907
- Alfonsa Randazzo, aged 17, who landed in America from Montedoro, Sicily, in 1907
- Mike Randazzo, American comedy magician
- Alessandro "Teddy" Randazzo (1935-2003), American pop songwriter, best known for his songs "Goin' Out of My Head", "It's Gonna Take a Miracle", "Pretty Blue Eyes", and "Hurt So Bad"
- Joe Randazzo (b. 1978), American comedy writer, stand-up comedian, and improv comedian
- Anthony John "Tony" Randazzo (b. 1965), American Major League Baseball umpire
- Matthew Randazzo V (b. 1984), American true crime writer and historian
- Marc Randazzo, Italian professional boxer
- Maurizio Randazzo (b. 1964), Italian two-time gold medalist fencer at the 1996 and 2000 Summer Olympics
- Florencio Randazzo (b. 1964), Argentine politician, Ministry of Interior of Argentina (2007-)
- Andrew Randazzo (b. 1990), Canadian ice hockey defenceman
- Nino Randazzo (b. 1932), Italian-born, Australian politician
- Samuelsen, W. David. New York City Passenger List Manifests Index 1820 - 1824. North Salt Lake, Utah: Accelerated Indexing Systems International, 1986. Print.
- Stiens, Robert E. Passenger list Italy to New York 1893 In Italian Genealogist. Torrance, CA: Augustan Society No 3, 1983. Print.
- Glazier, Ira A. and P. Williams Filby Edition. Italians to America. Lanham, MD: Rowman & Littlefield. Print.
- Di Crollalanza, G.B. Dizionario Storico-Blasonico Delle Famiglie Nobili e Notabili Italiane 3 volumes. Pisa. Print.
- Rolland, and H.V. Rolland. Illustrations to the Armorial Général by J.B. Rietstap. Ramsbury: Heraldry Today, 1967. Print. (ISBN 0-0900455-209).
- Bascapè, Giacomo and Marcello del Piazzo. Insegne e Simboli Araldica pubblica e privata medievale e moderna. Rome: 1983. Print.
- Gheno, Antonio. Contributo alla Bibliografia Genealogica Italiana. Bologna: Forni, 1924. Print.
- Colletta, John P. Finding Italian Roots The Complete Guide for Americans. Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing, 2003. Print.
- Zieber, Eugene. Heraldry in America. Philadelphia: Genealogical Publishing Co. Print.
- Crozier, William Armstrong Edition. Crozier's General Armory A Registry of American Families Entitled to Coat Armor. New York: Fox, Duffield, 1904. Print.
The Randazzo Family Crest was acquired from the Houseofnames.com archives. The Randazzo Family Crest was drawn according to heraldic standards based on published blazons. We generally include the oldest published family crest once associated with each surname.
This page was last modified on 30 September 2013 at 15:41.
houseofnames.com is an internet property owned by Swyrich Corporation.
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
- no headaches!