BBB - A+ Rating
- the best there is
An excerpt from www.HouseOfNames.com archives copyright © 2000 - 2014
Where did the Spanish larrinaga family come from? What is the Spanish larrinaga family crest and coat of arms? When did the larrinaga family first arrive in the United States? Where did the various branches of the family go? What is the larrinaga family history?
Spelling variations of this family name include: Larrea, Larra, Lara, Larrinaga, Larras and others.
First found in Catalonia, in northeastern Spain.
This web page shows only a small excerpt of our larrinaga research. Another 361 words(26 lines of text) covering the years 1469, 1634, 1167 and 1645 are included under the topic Early larrinaga History in all our PDF Extended History products.
Another 25 words(2 lines of text) are included under the topic Early larrinaga Notables in all our PDF Extended History products.
Some of the first settlers of this family name were:
larrinaga Settlers in the United States in the 19th Century
- V De Larrinaga, aged 55, landed in New Orleans, La in 1859
- Eusebio Larrinaga, who arrived in Puerto Rico in 1862
larrinaga Settlers in the United States in the 20th Century
- Jose Larrinaga, aged 32, who emigrated to the United States from Navarniz, Spain, in 1907
- Antonio Larrinaga, aged 35, who landed in America from Busturria, Spain, in 1909
- Jose Larrinaga, aged 28, who settled in America from Baguio, Vizcaya, Spain, in 1917
- Estebana Larrinaga, aged 25, who emigrated to the United States, in 1918
- Esteban Larrinaga, aged 26, who landed in America, in 1919
- Javier Ruiz De Larrinaga Ibañez (b. 1979), Spanish professional racing cyclist
- Luis Larrinaga (b. 1952), Spanish professional footballer
- Tulio Larrinaga (1847-1917), Resident Commissioner of Puerto Rico
- Colonel Rupert Ashworth Ramon de Larrinaga (b. 1928), former British skier of Basque descent
- de Cadenas, Vicente Y Viicent. Heraldic Patronimica Española Y Sus Patronimicos Compuestos. Madrid: Hidalguía, 1976. Print.
- Chronological list of passengers to Spanish America (including Florida and Louisiana, 1538-1559). From documents in the "Indian Archives". Sevilla. Print.
- Annuaire Général Héraldique Universel. Paris: Institut Héraldique, 1901. Print.
- Hanks, Patricia and Flavia Hodges. A Dictionary of Surnames. Oxford: Oxford University Press, 1988. Print. (ISBN 0-19-211592-8).
- Passenger Lists of Vessels Arriving at Galveston Texas 1896-1951. National Archives Washington DC. Print.
- Filby, P. William and Mary K Meyer. Passenger and Immigration Lists Index in Four Volumes. Detroit: Gale Research, 1985. Print. (ISBN 0-8103-1795-8).
- Crozier, William Armstrong Edition. Crozier's General Armory A Registry of American Families Entitled to Coat Armor. New York: Fox, Duffield, 1904. Print.
- de Cadenas, Vicente Y Viicent. Caballeros de La Orden de Santiago Siglo XVIII. Madrid: Hidalguía, 1996. Print.
- Atienza, Julio De Atienza. Español: Diccionario Heraldico De Apellidos Españoles Y De Titulos Nobiliarios. Madrid: Aguilar, 1959. Print.
- Rietstap, Johannes Baptist. Armorial Général. Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Co. Print.
The larrinaga Family Crest was acquired from the Houseofnames.com archives. The larrinaga Family Crest was drawn according to heraldic standards based on published blazons. We generally include the oldest published family crest once associated with each surname.
This page was last modified on 19 April 2012 at 10:53.
houseofnames.com is an internet property owned by Swyrich Corporation.
BBB - A+ Rating
- the best there is