BBB - A+ Rating
- the best there is
An excerpt from www.HouseOfNames.com archives copyright © 2000 - 2014
Where did the Jewish Feller family come from? What is the Jewish Feller family crest and coat of arms? When did the Feller family first arrive in the United States? Where did the various branches of the family go? What is the Feller family history?
Spelling variations of this family name include: Feller, Fellerman, Fellner, Felman, Felltrager and many more.
Some of the first settlers of this family name were:
Feller Settlers in the United States in the 17th Century
- Timo Feller, who arrived in Virginia in 1653
Feller Settlers in the United States in the 18th Century
- Nicolaus Feller, who landed in New York in 1709
- Niclaus Feller, who arrived in New York, NY in 1710
- Anna Feller, aged 50, arrived in Pennsylvania in 1732
- Adam Feller, who landed in Pennsylvania in 1737
- Barabara Feller, who landed in Pennsylvania in 1737
Feller Settlers in the United States in the 19th Century
- George Feller, aged 30, landed in Missouri in 1840
- Hanchen Feller, who arrived in New York, NY in 1848
- Raphael Feller, aged 27, arrived in New York, NY in 1848
- Louisa Feller, aged 23, arrived in New York, NY in 1848
- Gottfr Feller, who landed in America in 1853
- William Feller (1906-1970), American mathematician
- Robert William Andrew "Bob" Feller (1918-2010), American Major League Baseball pitcher, one of the best right-handed pitchers in baseball history
- Richard Dean "Dick" Feller (b. 1943), American country musician and songwriter
- Sherm Feller (1918-1994), American musical composer and radio personality
- Catherine Feller, American actor and educator
- James Patrick "Happy" Feller (b. 1949), former American football kicker
- Kathryn Feller (b. 1969), American animation voice actress
- François-Xavier de Feller (1735-1802), Belgian author
- Harald Feller (b. 1914), Swiss diplomat who saved Hungarian Jews during the Holocaust
- Anke Feller (b. 1971), retired German sprinter
- The Descendants of Peter Etring (Etringer) of Luxemburg (also Feller) by Theodore E. Rischard.
- The Descedndants of John Feller, Sr.: A History and Genealogy, 1798-1934 by Louis P. Dissly.
- Bede, The Venerable. Historia Ecclesiatica Gentis Anglorum (The Ecclesiastical History Of the English People). Available through Internet Medieval Sourcebook the Fordham University Centre for Medieval Studies. Print.
- Shirley, Evelyn Philip. Noble and Gentle Men of England Or Notes Touching The Arms and Descendants of the Ancient Knightley and Gentle Houses of England Arranged in their Respective Counties 3rd Edition. Westminster: John Bowyer Nichols and Sons, 1866. Print.
- Marcharn, Frederick George. A Constitutional History of Modern England 1485 to the Present. London: Harper and Brothers, 1960. Print.
- Cook, Chris. English Historical Facts 1603-1688. London: MacMillan, 1980. Print.
- Burke, Sir Bernard. Burke's Genealogical and Heraldic History of the Landed Gentry: Including American Families with British Ancestry. (2 Volumes). London: Burke Publishing, 1939. Print.
- Hanks, Patricia and Flavia Hodges. A Dictionary of Surnames. Oxford: Oxford University Press, 1988. Print. (ISBN 0-19-211592-8).
- Leeson, Francis L. Dictionary of British Peerages. Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing, 1986. Print. (ISBN 0-8063-1121-5).
- Bullock, L.G. Historical Map of England and Wales. Edinburgh: Bartholomew and Son, 1971. Print.
- Chadwick, Nora Kershaw and J.X.W.P Corcoran. The Celts. London: Penguin, 1790. Print. (ISBN 0140212116).
- Humble, Richard. The Fall of Saxon England. New York: Barnes and Noble, 1975. Print. (ISBN 0-88029-987-8).
The Feller Family Crest was acquired from the Houseofnames.com archives. The Feller Family Crest was drawn according to heraldic standards based on published blazons. We generally include the oldest published family crest once associated with each surname.
This page was last modified on 11 July 2014 at 12:58.
houseofnames.com is an internet property owned by Swyrich Corporation.
BBB - A+ Rating
- the best there is