BBB - A+ Rating
- the best there is
An excerpt from www.HouseOfNames.com archives copyright © 2000 - 2014
Where did the Jewish Feller family come from? What is the Jewish Feller family crest and coat of arms? When did the Feller family first arrive in the United States? Where did the various branches of the family go? What is the Feller family history?
Spelling variations of this family name include: Feller, Fellerman, Fellner, Felman, Felltrager and many more.
Some of the first settlers of this family name were:
Feller Settlers in the United States in the 17th Century
- Timo Feller, who arrived in Virginia in 1653
Feller Settlers in the United States in the 18th Century
- Nicolaus Feller, who landed in New York in 1709
- Niclaus Feller, who arrived in New York, NY in 1710
- Anna Feller, aged 50, arrived in Pennsylvania in 1732
- Adam Feller, who landed in Pennsylvania in 1737
- Barabara Feller, who landed in Pennsylvania in 1737
Feller Settlers in the United States in the 19th Century
- George Feller, aged 30, landed in Missouri in 1840
- Hanchen Feller, who arrived in New York, NY in 1848
- Raphael Feller, aged 27, arrived in New York, NY in 1848
- Louisa Feller, aged 23, arrived in New York, NY in 1848
- Gottfr Feller, who landed in America in 1853
- William Feller (1906-1970), American mathematician
- Robert William Andrew "Bob" Feller (1918-2010), American Major League Baseball pitcher, one of the best right-handed pitchers in baseball history
- Richard Dean "Dick" Feller (b. 1943), American country musician and songwriter
- Sherm Feller (1918-1994), American musical composer and radio personality
- Catherine Feller, American actor and educator
- James Patrick "Happy" Feller (b. 1949), former American football kicker
- Kathryn Feller (b. 1969), American animation voice actress
- François-Xavier de Feller (1735-1802), Belgian author
- Harald Feller (b. 1914), Swiss diplomat who saved Hungarian Jews during the Holocaust
- Anke Feller (b. 1971), retired German sprinter
- The Descendants of Peter Etring (Etringer) of Luxemburg (also Feller) by Theodore E. Rischard.
- The Descedndants of John Feller, Sr.: A History and Genealogy, 1798-1934 by Louis P. Dissly.
- MacAulay, Thomas Babington. History of England from the Accession of James the Second 4 volumes. New York: Harper and Brothers, 1879. Print.
- Burke, Sir Bernard. General Armory Of England, Scotland, Ireland and Wales. Ramsbury: Heraldry Today. Print.
- Reaney P.H and R.M. Wilson. A Dictionary of English Surnames. London: Routledge, 1991. Print. (ISBN 0-415-05737-X).
- Williams, Dr Ann. And G.H. Martin, Eds. Domesday Book A Complete Translation. London: Penguin, 1992. Print. (ISBN 0-141-00523-8).
- Lennard, Reginald. Rural England 1086-1135 A Study of Social and Agrarian Conditions. Oxford: Clarendon Press, 1959. Print.
- Markale, J. Celtic Civilization. London: Gordon & Cremonesi, 1976. Print.
- Hitching, F.K and S. Hitching. References to English Surnames in 1601-1602. Walton On Thames: 1910. Print. (ISBN 0-8063-0181-3).
- Crispin, M. Jackson and Leonce Mary. Falaise Roll Recording Prominent Companions of William Duke of Normandy at the Conquest of England. Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing. Print.
- Le Patourel, John. The Norman Empire. New York: Oxford University Press, 1976. Print. (ISBN 0-19-822525-3).
- Magnusson, Magnus. Chambers Biographical Dictionary 5th edition. Edinburgh: W & R Chambers, 1990. Print.
The Feller Family Crest was acquired from the Houseofnames.com archives. The Feller Family Crest was drawn according to heraldic standards based on published blazons. We generally include the oldest published family crest once associated with each surname.
This page was last modified on 11 July 2014 at 12:58.
houseofnames.com is an internet property owned by Swyrich Corporation.
BBB - A+ Rating
- the best there is