BBB - A+ Rating
- the best there is
An excerpt from www.HouseOfNames.com archives copyright © 2000 - 2014
Origins Available: Italian, Portuguese
Where did the Portuguese Agostini family come from? What is the Portuguese Agostini family crest and coat of arms? When did the Agostini family first arrive in the United States? Where did the various branches of the family go? What is the Agostini family history?
Some of the first settlers of this family name were:
Agostini Settlers in the United States in the 19th Century
- Simon Juan Agostini, who arrived in Puerto Rico in 1816
- Alfred Agostini, aged 11, who emigrated to America, in 1895
Agostini Settlers in the United States in the 20th Century
- Albina Agostini, aged 19, who settled in America from Castaciaro, in 1906
- Agostino Agostini, aged 37, who settled in America from South Bonea Lupino, in 1908
- Ada Agostini, aged 2, who landed in America from Vico vel Lazio, Roma, in 1909
- Alessandra Agostini, aged 27, who emigrated to the United States from Lezze, Roma, in 1909
- Alessandro Agostini, aged 22, who landed in America from S. Martino, Italy, in 1909
- Angelo Agostini (1843-1910), Italian-Brazilian journalist and cartoonist
- Carlo Agostini (1888-1952), Italian prelate of the Roman Catholic Church, Patriarch of Venice (1949 to 1952)
- Alberto María de Agostini (1893-1960), Italian priest and explorer in Patagonia and Tierra del Fuego
- Lucio Agostini (1913-1996), Italian-born, Canadian composer and conductor
- Mike Agostini (b. 1935), Trinidad and Tobago gold medalist athlete
- Giacomo Agostini (b. 1942), nicknamed "Ago", Italian motorcycle racer
- Doris de Agostini (b. 1958), Swiss bronze medalist World Championship alpine skier
- Luigi De Agostini (b. 1961), Italian footballer
- Massimo Agostini (b. 1964), Italian footballer
- Alessandro Agostini (b. 1979), Italian footballer
- Bolton, Charles Knowles. Bolton's American Armory. Baltimore: Heraldic Book Company, 1964. Print.
- Guiseppi, Montague Spencer, edition. Naturalizations of Foreign Protestants in the American and West Indian Colonies. Mancester, England: The Huguenot Soceity of London, 1921. Print.
- Diez, Ma Del Carmen Galbis. Catalogo de Pasajeros a Indias Durante los siglos XVI, XVII y XVIII Archivo General de Indias Sevilla Volume 6. Murcia, Spain: Ministerio de Cultura, 1986. Print.
- Passenger Lists of Vessels Arriving at Galveston Texas 1896-1951. National Archives Washington DC. Print.
- Browning, Charles H. Americans of Royal Descent. Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing. Print.
- Chronological list of passengers to Spanish America (including Florida and Louisiana, 1538-1559). From documents in the "Indian Archives". Sevilla, Spain. Print.
- de Cadenas, Vicente Y Viicent. Caballeros de La Orden de Santiago Siglo XVIII. Madrid: Hidalguía, 1996. Print.
- Archivo General De Indias, Sevilla. Catalogo de Pasajeros a Indias durante los Siglos XVI, XVII y XVIII Edited by the docents of the General Indian Archives under the Director of the Archives, Don Cristobal Bermudez Plata 3 Volumes - Volume 1 1509-1534. Sevilla, Spain: Imprenta de la Gavidia, 1940. Print.
- García Carraffa, Alberto and Arturo. Diccionario Heráldico y Genealógico de Apellidos Españoles y Americanos 88 Volumes. Madrid: A. Marzo. Print.
- Best, Hugh. Debrett's Texas Peerage. New York: Coward-McCann, 1983. Print. (ISBN 069811244X).
The Agostini Family Crest was acquired from the Houseofnames.com archives. The Agostini Family Crest was drawn according to heraldic standards based on published blazons. We generally include the oldest published family crest once associated with each surname.
This page was last modified on 23 January 2014 at 10:02.
houseofnames.com is an internet property owned by Swyrich Corporation.
BBB - A+ Rating
- the best there is